1. What Personal Information Do We Collect?
Information You Provide. We receive and store information you enter. For example, when you search for or buy a product or service, or when you supply information such as your address, phone number or credit card. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our website, and communicating with you. In addition, if you choose, we may share your information with other companies who provide goods or services that you are interested in. Please see the “opt-in/opt-out” selection in Section 4 of this policy.
Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
Information from Other Sources. We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. This may include updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
2. How Do We Use Your Information?
Customized Shopping. We use your information to better serve you by providing a customized shopping experience. As noted above, you may “opt-out” of this customization, or even visit and shop anonymously.
Agents. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
Special Offers. We may send you special offers from time to time, unless you choose to “opt-out” of receiving such offers. In addition, we may also send you special offers from other companies. Again, you may “opt-out”. If we send you offers from other businesses, we do not share your personal information with them. The offers come directly through us. Please see the “opt-in/opt-out” selection at the end of this policy.
Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that we are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
3. How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
4. Your Choice: Opt-in or Opt-out.
It is your choice whether to receive emails or special offers from us or others. The following section provides you with this choice. Please note the default settings.
· Please send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of your products or services.
· Please do not send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of your products or services.
· Please send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of related products or services from other companies.
· Please do not send me email or other mail informing me of special offers of related products or services from other companies.
We do not sell products or services to children. If you are under 18, you may use this site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
6. Other Websites
1. Under the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (from 25th May 2018), all users have the right to view and/or request deletion of all data held by Crafty Chefs that relates to them.
2. Requests for viewing data held by Crafty Chefs (Subject Access) will be complied with within 30 days of the request.
3. Requests for deleting data held by Crafty Chefs or stopping data being processed will be complied with as soon as possible and will result in the deletion of the users data.
4. Users have the right to opt in or out of promotional emails or newsletters at any time via email.
5. Crafty Chefs will not make any data available to other Crafty Chefs users or any third party except in the following circumstances:
6. Where data has been requested to be released under English law (e.g a court order or warrant).
7. The data held by Crafty Chefs is limited to the contact details of customers, and their employer (where relevant), their status as an adult. Basic details of bookings are stored where required for submitting accounts and data analysis purposes.
8. The lawful basis for Crafty Chefs holding personal data is based upon the consent which is given by the parties we work with.
9. In the event of a Data Breach and loss of personal data, Crafty Chefs will immediately inform customers of such a breach.
10. Crafty Chefs has not carried out a DPIA as we have determined that the very simple data processing we conduct does not require that.
11. Crafty Chefs will hold data for an indefinite period until it becomes obvious that the person will no longer work with Crafty Chefs.
12. Individuals have the right to complain to the ICO in the event they think there is a problem in the way their data is handled.
13. Crafty Chefs Data Protection Officer is Mr J Price, Company Secretary.
13 Force Majeure
Crafty Chefs cannot be held responsible for circumstances beyond their control. This includes, but is not limited to:
13.1 Fire, flood, earthquake, extreme weather or other acts of god.
13.2 Act or omission of government, war, hostilities, civil disruption or riots.
13.3 Accident or breakdown of equipment or services including that owned or supported by a third party.
8. Contact Us